We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Green tomatoes are delicious snacks that take a minimum of time to cook. First, you need to choose tomatoes, which should be distinguished by a light, almost white tint. These vegetables have good taste and do not contain toxic substances.
Green Tomato Quick Snack Recipes
A green tomato snack is made quickly with garlic, various types of peppers, carrots, and other vegetables. They can be pickled for the winter, then they will be ready in about a day. If the ingredients are cooked, they can be served after a few hours.
The easiest way to get a tasty green tomato snack is to use garlic and marinade. The cooking process includes a certain sequence of stages:
- Two kilograms of unripe tomatoes are cut into quarters.
- Four cloves of garlic are passed through a press.
- Greens in the form of parsley and dill must be finely chopped.
- All ingredients are combined in a common container, 2 large tablespoons of salt and 4 tablespoons of sugar are added to them.
- The mixture is stirred again with the addition of two tablespoons of vinegar. Make sure the salt and sugar are completely dissolved.
- Then add two tablespoons of sunflower oil.
- Spices require a tablespoon of black or allspice peas.
- The container with tomatoes is covered with a lid and placed in the refrigerator for the winter.
Hot pepper recipe
You can get blanks in a quick way with the addition of hot pepper, which makes the appetizer more spicy:
- For this recipe, take four kilograms of small tomatoes without defects or damage.
- Then, in a bowl with three liters of water, dissolve 3 tablespoons of salt and 6 tablespoons of granulated sugar. It is also necessary to finish off 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with a concentration of 5% into the marinade.
- A bunch of dill and parsley is finely chopped.
- Three garlic cloves are cut into slices.
- Garlic and herbs are placed on the bottom of the container, tomatoes are placed on top. If there are large specimens, it is better to cut them.
- A hot pepper pod is placed on top.
- Vegetables are poured with marinade, covered with a lid on top and placed in the refrigerator.
- It will take a day to prepare a snack.
Bell pepper recipe
The appetizer with bell pepper has a sweetish flavor. Its preparation takes place according to the following recipe:
- A kilogram of unripe tomatoes is cut into large slices.
- Then they move on to bell pepper, which will require half a kilogram. The vegetables are peeled and cut into narrow strips.
- A bunch of fresh parsley is finely chopped.
- Three garlic cloves are passed through a press.
- If desired, add half of the hot pepper, which must be chopped into rings.
- The ingredients are mixed and placed in a jar.
- For the marinade, take two liters of water, where 50 g of granulated sugar and 100 g of salt are dissolved.
- The liquid should boil, after which the containers are removed from the heat and 0.1 liters of vinegar are added to it.
- The marinade is filled into a jar so that it completely covers the vegetables.
- The jar is closed with a lid and kept at room temperature to cool.
- Then the snack is stored in the refrigerator for 24 hours so that it reaches the stage of readiness.
Another method of obtaining a spicy snack without sterilization is as follows:
- Two kilograms of unripe tomatoes are cut into slices.
- Bell peppers (4 pcs.) Should be cut in half and peeled.
- A chilean pod can be cut in half, but the stalk must be removed.
- Ten garlic cloves are peeled.
- All ingredients except green tomatoes are ground in a blender.
- Tomatoes are placed in a pickling container, a vegetable mixture from a blender, 100 g of sugar and 60 g of salt are added to them.
- A bunch of parsley should be finely chopped and sprinkled with herbs in a common bowl.
- For pickling, add 0.1 liters of vegetable oil and salt vinegar to the vegetable mass.
- The mixture is thoroughly mixed and laid out in jars.
- The workpieces are kept for 12 hours in room conditions, then they are removed in the cold.
- After being in the cold for 12 hours, the snack can be served.
During the day, you can prepare a delicious appetizer with green tomatoes, which also includes carrots and herbs. The procedure for obtaining it consists of certain stages:
- Two kilograms of unripe tomatoes are cut into large slices.
- Garlic cloves (15 pieces) are cut into thin slices.
- Four carrots are chopped into narrow sticks.
- A bunch of parsley and celery should be finely chopped.
- Glass jars are filled with vegetables in layers: first lay out green tomatoes, then garlic, carrots and herbs. Optionally, you can grind half a chilli pod and add it to the workpieces.
- A snack marinade can be obtained by boiling 1.2 L of water and adding a couple tablespoons of sugar salt.
- When the marinade is prepared, you need to fill the jars with boiling liquid and leave them for 24 hours at room conditions.
- After a specified time, the appetizer is served to the table, and for storage it is removed in the refrigerator for the winter.
In a quick way, a Georgian snack is prepared, which consists of green tomatoes, various types of peppers and spices. Despite the abundance of ingredients, making such blanks is quite simple:
- Three kilograms of unripe tomatoes are cut into slices.
- Then two tablespoons of salt are added to them, mix the mass and put in a cool place for two hours. From above, you can press them down with a plate to make large liquids stand out.
- After the allotted time, the released juice is drained.
- Cut four onions in half rings and fry in a pan. Spices are added to the onion (two tablespoons of hops-suneli or a spoonful of calendula and fenugreek).
- Two sweet peppers should be crumbled in half rings.
- Two pods of hot pepper are crushed into rings.
- Three heads of garlic should be chopped into thin slices.
- The vegetables are mixed, fried onions are added to them along with oil.
- From the greens, a bunch of celery and parsley is used, which are finely chopped.
- The vegetable mass is poured with vinegar (250 ml) and vegetable oil (200 ml).
- The finished snack is received a day later. You can store it without sterilizing the cans.
A snack consisting of green tomatoes and other vegetables, to which you need to add mushrooms, is prepared very quickly. Such a recipe involves the following actions:
- Unripe tomatoes (4 pcs.) Need to be crumbled into cubes.
- Raw mushrooms (0.1 kg) are cut into plates.
- Carrots should be cut into strips.
- Cut the onion into cubes.
- Two bell peppers are chopped into strips.
- Half a hot pepper.
- Two garlic cloves are crushed in a crusher.
- A little sunflower oil is poured into a frying pan, carrots and onions are fried in it for 5 minutes.
- Then add mushrooms to the pan and stew them for another 5 minutes.
- The next step is to add peppers and tomatoes.
- The vegetables are stewed for another 7 minutes, after which salt to taste and garlic are added.
- When the mass has cooled down, it is placed in jars without sterilization and refrigerated for half an hour.
- Then you can serve the ready-made appetizer for the second courses.
Stuffed tomatoes will be an original snack for the holiday. For their preparation, a filling is required, which is obtained from vegetables, herbs and spices.
The recipe for stuffed tomatoes is shown below:
- Dense unripe tomatoes (1 kg) should be washed and cross-cut into them.
- Carrots and two bell peppers and one hot pepper are peeled and chopped in a blender.
- Finely chop one bunch of parsley and dill.
- Four cloves of garlic must be passed through a press.
- Chopped vegetables are mixed.
- The resulting mass is chopped tomatoes.
- Tomatoes are placed in a deep container and proceed to the preparation of the marinade.
- A liter of water requires two tablespoons of salt and half a spoonful of sugar.
- Then vegetables are poured with marinade, a load is placed on top.
- It will take two days for the tomatoes to be well salted. Then they can be served at the table, and can be stored in jars without sterilization.
Green tomato lecho
In a couple of hours, you can make lecho from seasonal vegetables. The snack has a long shelf life and is suitable for use in winter.
The cooking recipe includes several stages:
- Unripe tomatoes (3 kg) and bell peppers (1 kg) are crumbled into large pieces.
- A kilogram of onions is cut into strips.
- One and a half kilograms of carrots are chopped into thin bars.
- Pour some oil into the dishes, heat it up and lay out the chopped vegetables.
- Be sure to add a liter of tomato juice.
- For the next 1.5 hours, the vegetables are simmered.
- Then add salt to taste and cook for another 10 minutes.
- The finished product is cooled and served as a snack to the table.
Green tomatoes are an unusual homemade ingredient that makes for a delicious snack. It can be served with meat or fish dishes, and can also be used as a side dish. Green tomatoes are cold pickled or cooked. You can store such preparations without sterilizing the cans.