- 1 Secrets of pickling cucumbers, tomatoes and zucchini in one jar
- 1.1 Selection of ingredients
- 1.2 Preparation of containers
- 1.3 Cooking features
- 2 How to marinate tomatoes, cucumbers and zucchini according to the classic recipe
- 3 Recipe for assorted tomatoes, zucchini and cucumbers in a 3 liter jar
- 4 Preservation of assorted tomatoes, cucumbers and zucchini without sterilization
- 5 Assorted cucumbers, tomatoes, zucchini and peppers
- 6 Assorted for the winter of cucumbers, cabbage, tomatoes and zucchini
- 7 Marinated assortment of courgettes, tomatoes and cucumbers with carrots
- 8 Harvesting assorted tomatoes, cucumbers and zucchini with herbs
- 9 Marinated zucchini with cucumbers, tomatoes, horseradish and spices
- 10 Assorted cucumbers, tomatoes, zucchini and cauliflower
- 11 Canning cucumbers, tomatoes, zucchini with onions
- 12 Recipe for pickling assorted cucumbers, tomatoes and zucchini with cherry and currant leaves
- 13 Pickled cucumbers, tomatoes, zucchini, celery and parsley peppers
- 14 Storage rules
- 15 Conclusion
Recipes for assorted cucumbers with tomatoes and zucchini for the winter will help diversify the family's diet. Despite the fact that in supermarkets today they sell various pickled products, handmade blanks are much tastier and healthier.
Among the proposed recipes, you can choose an option from which not only households, but also guests will be delighted
Secrets of pickling cucumbers, tomatoes and zucchini in one jar
There are no special secrets in recipes for pickled assorted tomatoes, cucumbers and zucchini for the winter. But some of the nuances should not be overlooked.
Selection of ingredients
When choosing vegetables for harvesting for the winter, you should select dairy zucchini, which have a delicate skin and dense flesh. Such fruits remain intact after heat treatment. It is also important that the seeds have not yet formed, they are soft, so it is not necessary to remove them.
It is better to take small cucumbers with black thorns, not overripe. Before starting work, you need to taste the fruits: bitter ones are not suitable for pickling, since this deficiency does not disappear. Cucumbers must be placed in ice water and kept for 3-4 hours.
Pickling tomatoes are medium-sized, but cherry tomatoes are also possible. There should be no damage or rot on them. Too ripe tomatoes are not suitable, because after pouring boiling water, the fruits will simply become limp and fall apart, turn into porridge. If you like pickled green tomatoes, then it's not forbidden to use them.
Important! In addition to the listed ingredients, cucumbers go well with various vegetables, spices, spices that households like.
In order for the preservation to be stored for a long time and not to bring harm to health, vegetables are washed before pickling, changing the water several times. The fact is that the slightest grain of sand can spoil the workpiece for the winter. Cans can swell and become unusable.
Preparation of containers
When pickling cucumbers with zucchini and tomatoes, use cans of any size, depending on the recommendations of the recipe. The main thing is that the container is clean and sterile. First, the jars and lids are washed with hot water, adding 1 tbsp. l. soda for each liter, then steamed in a convenient way for the hostess:
- over steam for 15 minutes;
- in the microwave - at least five minutes with a little water;
- in an oven at a temperature of 150 degrees for a quarter of an hour;
- in a double boiler, turning on the "Cooking" mode.
Selected cucumbers, zucchini, tomatoes, which are to be pickled for the winter, are thoroughly washed and spread on a towel to dry. Do not think about how to put vegetables in the assortment. Small fruits can be placed whole in a jar, but most often they are cut in a convenient way (except for tomatoes) and laid in any order.
When pickling, cucumbers, tomatoes and zucchini are usually sterilized. But many housewives are afraid of this procedure. In this case, options are selected where you have to pour vegetables with boiling water several times.
Sugar, salt and pour in vinegar last. The workpiece is rolled up with metal or screw caps, after which it is kept upside down under a fur coat until it cools
Attention! If you don't like the vinegar platter, you can use citric acid.
How to pickle tomatoes, cucumbers and zucchini according to the classic recipe
According to the recipe, you need to prepare:
- small tomatoes - 8-9 pcs.;
- cucumbers - 6 pcs.;
- zucchini - 3-4 circles;
- chives - 2 pcs.;
- dill and parsley greens - 2-3 sprigs;
- water - 0.6 l;
- granulated sugar and salt without iodine - 2 tsp each;
- vinegar - 1 tbsp. l.
In winter, this set of vegetables is perfect for boiled potatoes.
How to cook:
- After thorough rinsing, dry the zucchini, tomatoes and cucumbers on a towel to get rid of moisture.
- Sterilize containers and lids.
- Cut off the tips from the cucumbers so that they are better saturated with the marinade. In tomatoes, pierce the place of the stalk and around it.
- Cut into circles from zucchini.
- Put dill and parsley, garlic in sterile containers.
- When laying vegetables, you should pay attention to the density so that there are as few voids as possible.
- Pour boiling water over the contents of the jars, cover with lids, set aside for a quarter of an hour.
- When the water cools down, pour it into a saucepan and bring it to a boil again, then pour it back into the assortment.
- From the liquid drained a second time, boil the marinade with sugar, salt and vinegar.
- After the boiling pour is added to the jars, roll up immediately.
- Cool upside down, wrap well with a warm blanket.
Recipe for assorted tomatoes, zucchini and cucumbers in a 3 liter jar
On a can with a volume of 3 liters, prepare:
- 300 g of cucumbers;
- 1.5 kg of tomatoes;
- 2 small zucchini;
- 2 bell peppers, red or yellow;
- 1 carrot;
- 6 peas of black and allspice;
- 6 garlic cloves;
- 1 dill umbrella;
- 2 bay leaves.
Advice! Pickled platter lovers can add cloves and celery.
Marinade is prepared from the following components:
- 1.5 liters of water;
- 2 tbsp. salt;
- 4 tbsp. granulated sugar;
- 6 tbsp. 9% vinegar.
Attention! If you like a sweet assortment, then add twice as much sugar.
The pickling process for the winter:
- Washed and dried cucumbers, zucchini, tomatoes, carrots, peppers, if necessary, cut into slices or slices (except for tomatoes).
- Spices are added first, then vegetables.
- Pour boiling water twice, keep the jars under the lids for 15-20 minutes.
- After the third transfusion, they are engaged in marinade.
- They are immediately poured into a platter and rolled up.
- Pickled vegetables placed on the lids are wrapped in a towel or blanket and left until the contents have cooled.
Pickled platter with cucumbers and zucchini without sterilization - a convenient way to prepare for the winter
Preservation of assorted tomatoes, cucumbers and zucchini without sterilization
To prepare for the winter for a three-liter jar, you will need:
- 2 zucchini;
- 4 tomatoes;
- 4 cucumbers;
- 1 bunch of parsley;
- 2 bay leaves;
- 5 garlic cloves;
- 3 peas of black and allspice;
- 3 carnation buds;
- 2 tbsp. salt;
- 3 tbsp. granulated sugar;
- 100 ml of 9% table vinegar.
How to cook:
- The ingredients are first soaked in cold water, then washed several times to remove grains and dust. Then they are laid out in a single layer and dried on a clean towel to let the moisture glass.
- Spices are poured into clean jars.
- Small cucumbers such as gherkins are put whole, large ones are cut into pieces. The same is done with zucchini.
- Each tomato is pierced at and around the stalk with a toothpick or clean needle to avoid cracking.
- Cucumbers, zucchini, tomatoes are laid out as convenient.
- Then comes the time of double pouring with boiled water. Banks cost a quarter of an hour each time.
- The marinade is boiled from the last drained water and the containers are poured to the top.
- They need to be rolled up and well covered with a blanket.
Important! An assortment of pickled cucumbers with tomatoes and zucchini for the winter is not recommended for children because of the large amount of vinegar.
A tasty assortment will help out if guests come unexpectedly
Assorted cucumbers, tomatoes, zucchini and peppers
Stock up in advance:
- cucumbers - 500 g;
- tomatoes - 500 g;
- zucchini - 900 g;
- sweet pepper - 3 pcs.;
- dill umbrellas - 2 pcs.;
- garlic cloves - 5 pcs.;
- laurel - 3 leaves;
- black pepper - 10 peas;
- horseradish - 1 sheet;
- currant leaves - 1 pc .;
- salt - 3 tbsp. l .;
- sugar - 3 tbsp. l .;
- 9% vinegar - 5 tbsp. l.
Features of the recipe:
- Prepare washed and dried vegetables and herbs for pickling. Cut the courgettes into slices, pepper into long strips.
- So that the cucumbers are better saturated with water and have no voids, it is advisable to cut off the tips of them.
- Chop the tomatoes with a needle or a toothpick to prevent cracking.
- You need to start preparing with spices and herbs, then lay the vegetables. If the tomatoes are too ripe, it is best to stack them very carefully last.
- Boiling boiling water is poured into prepared containers for a third of an hour, covered with lids. Perform the same action again. For the marinade, drained water will be required, which is boiled again, then sugar, salted and acidified with vinegar.
- Until everything stops boiling, you need to pour it into the container to the very edge, roll it up.
Bell pepper makes the taste spicy
Assorted for the winter of cucumbers, cabbage, tomatoes and zucchini
Three-liter jars are used for pickling. Ingredients for three such containers:
- small cucumbers - 10 pcs.;
- tomatoes - 10 pcs.;
- zucchini - 1 pc.;
- cabbage forks - 1 pc.;
- dill seeds - 3 tsp;
- salt - 200 g;
- granulated sugar - 400 g;
- bay leaf - 3 pcs.;
- 9% vinegar - 3 tbsp. l.
- Cucumbers and tomatoes are laid whole, and the forks are cut into large pieces. Zucchini make rings 4-5 cm wide.
- First, dill seeds are poured, then the container is filled with cucumbers and other vegetables.
- In a stainless steel container, boil 5 liters of pure water (chlorinated water from the tap cannot be used), salt, sugar, pour in vinegar, add laurel leaves.
- The contents are immediately poured, the lids are put on top.
- Warm water is poured into a wide container, a towel is laid on the bottom. Sterilization time is five minutes.
- After sealed rolling, the assorted marinated for the winter is put on the lids and cooled.
Ingredients for winter pickled platter can be added to taste
Marinated assortment of courgettes, tomatoes and cucumbers with carrots
It is more convenient for a large family to preserve a mixture of vegetables for the winter in a three-liter jar. When pickling for the winter, cucumbers, tomatoes, zucchini and carrots are placed arbitrarily, so their number is not specifically indicated.
The rest of the ingredients:
- garlic - 1 head;
- horseradish leaves, laurel, currants, dill, peppercorns - to taste.
- Add herbs and spices.
- Mugs are cut from carrots and zucchini or figures are cut with a special knife. The rest of the vegetables can be used whole.
- Pour the vinegar directly into the container before pouring the marinade.
- Boil a filling of 1.5 liters with salt, sugar, vinegar.
- Sterilization lasts no more than a quarter of an hour.
- Close the workpiece hermetically, put it on the lid and wrap it with a thick blanket.
Carrots give pickled vegetables a pleasant sweet taste
Harvesting assorted tomatoes, cucumbers and zucchini with herbs
As a basis for pickled assortments for the winter, you can take any recipe and just add your favorite greens:
- dill leaves and umbrellas;
Features of the workpiece:
- Rinse the green sprigs well and place on a towel. Chop randomly and fold in a container.
- Add the main ingredients, trying to fit them as tightly as possible, then you need less marinade. Be sure to pierce the tomatoes to remove air faster.
- As in the previous recipes, use double boiling water, and last time with cooked marinade.
Important! There is no need to sterilize additional pickled platter for the winter.
The added greens enhance the beneficial qualities of the pickled platter for the winter.
Marinated zucchini with cucumbers, tomatoes, horseradish and spices
Prepare for a liter can:
- tomatoes - 250 g;
- cucumbers - 250 g;
- zucchini - 200 g;
- garlic - 1 slice;
- dill - 1 umbrella;
- currant leaves - 1 pc .;
- horseradish leaves - 1 pc .;
- horseradish root - 2-3 cm;
- black pepper - 6 peas.
Three cans with a capacity of 1 liter will be required for the marinade:
- water - 1.5 l;
- salt - 3 tbsp. l .;
- granulated sugar - 9 tbsp. l .;
- vinegar 9% - 12 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
- Put herbs, horseradish root and spices at the bottom of the container.
- Fill tightly with vegetables.
- Perform double pouring with boiling water, then marinade to the very edge of the neck. The less air remains under the lid, the longer and better the workpiece will be stored in winter.
- Roll up the assorted cucumbers, zucchini and tomatoes with any lids.
- Place on the table upside down, cover with a thick towel to cool the workpiece slowly.
Attention! You can marinate zucchini with cucumbers, tomatoes for the winter without horseradish, if this component is not to your liking.
Horseradish leaves and root add vigor to vegetables
Assorted cucumbers, tomatoes, zucchini and cauliflower
The main ingredients are placed in the jars at random, just like the spices.
Advice! You can add carrots, onions, asparagus beans to the assortment. In general, those vegetables that households like.
To prepare the marinade, you will need 1.5 liters of water:
- 50 g of salt;
- 100 g sugar;
- 50 g vinegar 9%.
You can add any vegetables to the assortment, this will make the taste richer
- Zucchini, tomatoes, cucumbers are prepared as in the previous recipes.
- Cauliflower is soaked in warm water for three hours, dried on a napkin, then divided into pieces so that they pass into the neck.
- Spices and herbs are placed on the bottom, vegetables are placed on top in random order.
- For a kind of sterilization, double filling is used.
- The liquid drained for the third time is placed on the stove and the marinade is boiled.
- They are added to the jars right up to the neck, quickly rolled up, put on lids and covered with a blanket. Hold until the workpiece is cold.
Canning cucumbers, tomatoes, zucchini with onions
- 500 g of cucumbers, tomatoes;
- 1 kg of zucchini;
- 2 heads of onions;
- 5 allspice and black peppercorns;
- 3 sprigs of dill;
- 1 dec. vinegar essence;
- 4 tbsp. Sahara;
- 2 tbsp. salt.
Attention! The ingredients for the marinade are indicated per 2 liters of liquid.
How to cook:
- It is better to remove the rough skin from large zucchini; young fruits do not need to be peeled.
- Pierce the tomatoes with a toothpick.
- Cut large cucumbers into 2-3 pieces (depending on size), marinate whole gherkins.
- Cut the onion into half rings.
- Put spices and herbs first, then cucumbers and other vegetables.
- Pour boiling water twice with boiling water. Put the third drained water on the stove, boil the marinade.
- Make sure that the roll-up is tight, turn it over, put it under a fur coat.
Vegetable platter for the winter goes well with onions
Recipe for pickling assorted cucumbers, tomatoes and zucchini with cherry and currant leaves
- zucchini - 3 pcs.;
- tomatoes and cucumbers - 5-6 pcs.;
- bitter pepper - 1 pod;
- black and allspice - 3 pcs.;
- cherry and currant leaves - 3 pcs.;
- dill umbrella - 1 pc.;
- citric acid - 1 tsp;
- salt - 2 tsp;
- sugar - 1 tbsp. l.
Attention! The ingredients are listed per liter jar.
- Cucumbers, zucchini, tomatoes, herbs and spices are prepared as usual.
- The leaves are laid not only on the bottom, but also on top.
- After double pouring boiling water into the container, pour sugar, salt, pour boiling water, then vinegar.
- The rolled up cans are removed under a fur coat by placing them on the lids.
To prepare the assorted marinade, do not cook separately
Pickled cucumbers, tomatoes, zucchini, celery and parsley peppers
Celery and parsley lovers can add this platter to any recipe. The cooking algorithm does not change.
The celery root is thoroughly washed and peeled. Then cut into pieces of 2-3 cm. The amount of this ingredient depends on taste preferences.
Celery root and parsley enhance the vitamin composition of assorted tomatoes, cucumbers and zucchini
Regardless of whether the cucumbers are sterilized with vegetables or not, the jars can be stored in the room, closet or kitchen cabinet. Products retain their useful properties for up to 6-8 months.
Recipes for assorted cucumbers with tomatoes and zucchini for the winter will allow housewives to feed households with vitamin products at any time. Moreover, you can pickle not only the main ingredients, but also any vegetables to taste.